What We’re Reading in May ~ Book Reviews & Recommendations
Whoop Whoop! Ready for some new books to check out? Head on over to the Book Lover’s Review Team and you’ll find just that ~ book reviews & recommendations and ideas of what to read next! This is the What to Read Next May edition!
What to Read Next April Edition
Here are a few important links…
- This is the Main Page for a Book Lover’s Review Team. You can get to each of the pages from this Main Page!
- If you would like to join the Book Lover’s Book Club on Facebook, we’d love to have you. Each month we “travel” to a new destination in our books.
Books Reviewed This Month
These are the books that the Review Team and I have read this month. You can click on the blue link to read the review and see more about the book.
- Saving Meghan by D.J. Palmer – reviewed by Stephanie
- The Next Right Thing by Emily P. Freeman – reviewed by Mary
- Spy School by Stuart Gibbs – reviewed by Becki
- The Royal Runaway by Lindsay Emory – reviewed by Becki
- The Bad-Ass Librarians of Timbuktu by Joshua Hammer – reviewed by Becki
- Wild Ride by Jennifer Crusie and Bob Mayer – reviewed by Becki
Have you read any good books lately? I’d love to highlight them. Send me an email and I’ll add your review to next month’s What to Read Next post.
Hopefully, you’ll find something in this list that will entertain, intrigue or enlighten you! It is my goal to share books that we love to save you some time when looking for your next great read! Let me know which book you’re reading next!
Other Articles You Might Enjoy
3 Paranormal Romance Books You’ll Want to Read & Meet the Author
Book Review – The Five invitations by Frank Ostaseski
Books Made into Movies 2019 ~ Books You’ll Want to See!
Becki is the author and founder of A Book Lover’s Adventures. She has a degree in elementary education, has worked and volunteered in libraries for years, and spent several years in the travel industry. All of this has led to a love of books and travel. Becki loves to share her love by finding literary escapes to share!