Heading into Spring, are you looking for some fresh new books to read? Head on over to the Book Lover’s Review Team and you’ll find just that ~ book reviews & recommendations and ideas of what to read next! This is the What to Read Next April edition!
What to Read Next April Edition
Here are a few important links…
- This is the Main Page for a Book Lover’s Review Team. You can get to each of the pages from this Main Page!
- If you would like to join the Book Lover’s Book Club on Facebook, we’d love to have you. Each month we “travel” to a new destination in our books. This month, we are visiting Scotland, UK! Click here to visit our FB Group.
Books Reviewed This Month
Here’s an overview of what books have been reviewed this month and a link to the reviewer’s page. Lots of great ideas of what to read next!
- Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert – reviewed by Mary
- The Library Book by Susan Orlean – reviewed by Sheila
- Archangels & Ascended Masters by Doreen Virtue – reviewed by Judy
- Little Paris Bookshop by Nina George – reviewed by Sheila
- Educated by Tara Westover – reviewed by Mary
- Bewitched, Bothered and Biscotti by Bailey Cates – reviewed by Sheila
- Invitation to Provence by Elizabeth Adler – reviewed by Sheila
- A Still Small Voice by Echo Bodine – reviewed by Judy
- Plaid and Plagiarism by Molly McCrae – reviewed by Becki
- Beginnings by Carol Lynne Pearson – reviewed by Judy
- Acts of Love by Emily Listfield – reviewed by Judy
- The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane by Kate DiCamillo – reviewed by Becki
- Escape from Mr. Lemoncello’s Library by Chris Grabenstein – reviewed by Becki
- Save Me by Lisa Scottoline – reviewed by Judy
- The Keto Diet by Leanne Vogel – reviewed by Judy
- Hamartia by Raquel Rich – reviewed by Stephanie
Well hopefully, you’ve found what you’d like to read next or something new to add to your to-be-read list! We try to maintain a variety of books each month to give you lots of options. From children’s books to memoirs to cozy mysteries! We try to offer a lot of different choices.
If you would like to submit a review, you can email it to me at [email protected] and I’d love to include it in the next month’s offerings!
You can get to the main review page here and then click on any of the reviewers to read their individual page. Since all of us on the Review Team have long “to be read” lists, I am adding new book reviews often. So, make it a habit to check back whenever you’re ready for a new book!
Other Articles You Might Enjoy